We blended this tea with herbs that are traditionally known for their medicinal benefits to your skin. We have no doubt that you will feel fresh and revived in no time at all.
- Hemp seeds: repairs & renews skin, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory
- Lemon myrtle: properties targeted at acne
- Peppermint: whole body skin health
- Nettle leaf: blood sugar levels and blood pressure + skin health
- Calendula petals: natural antioxidant
- Burdock root: helps with acne and eczema and blood purification
- Alfalfa: liver and blood cleansing, digestion and detoxification of the urinary tract
- Liquorice root: dandruff and unpleasant body odour
- Milk thistle: cholesterol and blood pressure
- Orange peel: loaded with Vitamin C, hair health and breath cleansing.
Directions for use
Consume internally or use as a herbal steam once a week.
Brew: Infuse 1 heaped teaspoon in a freshly boiled cup of water for 3 - 5 minutes.
Steam: Add 1 heaped tablespoon of Hemp Fresh Complexion tea to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place a towel over your head and bowl of steaming tea! Relax and enjoy!
HEMP FRESH COMPLEXION TEA
- Organic New Zealand Grown Hemp Seed
- Burdock root
- Lemon myrtle leaf
- Alfalfa leaf
- Peppermint leaf
- Liquorice root
- Nettle leaf
- Milk thistle seed
- Calendula petals
- Orange peel
All Sativa Botanical and Good Grass products are handmade in small batches.
Blended and packaged in New Zealand using local and imported ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Blended on equipment that may also process nuts & gluten.
Returned items should be returned in their original product packaging.
Items must be returned within 14 days from when you received them.
Please enclose your original order receipt. The original shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost incurred on your return shipment is at your expense. However, the cost of shipping exchange items back to you will be covered by Sativa Botanicals.